We have a wide range of flowers, and can deliver both to the ceremony or directly to the next of kin.
Our flower shop can be found on the page containing the memorial pages and obituaries. Search for the name of the deceased to order flowers. This ensures that the flowers are sent automatically to the right ceremony/next of kin, without you needing to remember the time and place.
The choice of flowers and colours gives a personal touch to the delivery.
Flowers also allow you to create an atmosphere that can reflect some of the interests held by the deceased.
Order flowers though us
There are many advantages of ordering flowers through us.
- Talented florists who specialise in wreath making and floral arrangements.
- A combined order provides a uniform impression when decorating the ceremony room.
- The agencies employees will ensure that the flowers are delivered at the right time and in accordance with the order.
- Familiarity with the order allows us to ensure that the flowers are appropriately positioned.
- High quality at competitive prices.
- No invoicing fee or delivery costs.
However, delivery costs may be incurred in certain areas where we are not represented. In such a case, the bouquet will be modified so that the total amount includes delivery.